Thread: One word

  1. #1111
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOW!!! Look at this*L
    My bro in law used to buy Ramen for us, the girls loved those when they were kids and to be honest I liked em too [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    gravings

  2. #1112
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aww thats sweet...I see a budding artist!!!

  3. #1113
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    too cute!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]


    itchy

  4. #1114
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mumisbackmumisbackmumisbackmumisbackmumisback

  5. #1115
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    woohoowoohoowoohoowoohoowoohoowoohoowoo [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  6. #1116
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *lol*

    almost friday*yay

  7. #1117
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes. Thank goodness. this overtime is killing me. Howdy everyone. Nice picture. Is that just your eye she drew Rog?

  8. #1118
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, overtime sure is killing me too. My body is aching like mad but hey, its the


    WEEKEND


    now*L

  9. #1119
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ladies, I haven't been on the computer for about 3 or 4 days. I just came here from the Jolly Rog & I want to thank you all for sticking up for me with that dipwad.

    He is a pain in the pumkin, He is always correcting my spelling, grammer and disagrees with almost everything someone says. I got a PM from a friend who said I should ban him from the board, but I think I will leave him alone and show him That friends stick togeather.

    Thanks again...rog

    Word= Friendship [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #1120
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DipWAD...OH hell Rog, I haven't heard that phrase in years ROTF!!! Don't you fret none, we got your back mister!!!
    [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •